An effective risk management framework provides executive management and the Board with assurance that opportunities and threats are appropriately identified and managed.
A risk is an event that may prevent you from achieving your objectives. As risks are managed, they may become less of a threat, while other risks may become more important depending on the level of control or changing circumstances.
Effective risk management has always been key to the successful management of an organisation and in recent times has become a higher priority for many organisations. We can help ensure you identify and control your risks so that you can fully focus on realising your organisation’s goals.
Our team of experienced professional will have a high level of interaction and consultation with you. We believe that this approach helps embed a risk management framework throughout organisations. We will provide a simple and practical approach to identifying, monitoring and managing key risks.
The Service You Deserve
- Provide assistance with the development of a risk management framework in consultation with senior
- Provide assistance with the identification of key risks, covering financial, strategic, operational, reputational and IT aspects of your organisation.
- Provide assistance with measuring and prioritising key risks based on their impact and likelihood using a predetermined voting scale appropriate to your organisation. The result will give a score that indicates the relative importance of the risk and an associated priority ranking.
- Provide assistance in identifying key controls in place to mitigate risks and consider if these controls are designed and operating effectively. By considering these controls a residual risk is determined, which indicates the remaining threat posed to the organisation.
- Provide assistance with the compilation of an organisational risk register.
- Provide assistance in monitoring and reporting on the risk management process on an ongoing basis.