Information is seen as a key enabler for businesses and is often regarded as an important asset. Technology is a key enabler for the management of this asset both within the organisation and also when interacting with customers, suppliers and business stakeholders. However, whilst technology can facilitate sharing of information, inherent risks as well as regulatory requirements relating to the confidentiality, integrity and availability exist.
The pace of change in the technology world means that we are now seeing more complex, integrated and even intelligent systems. Whilst these systems can enhance the efficiency of an organisation’s operations and provide a competitive advantage, weak underlying business or technology processes or indeed the human element can pose significant risks and challenges.
Our IT Audit approach is grounded in understanding your IT environment and its underlying business processes and their alignment to the organisation’s objectives. This allows us to identify the key risks and recommend practical solutions to ensure that they are effectively managed.
Our team includes a wealth of expertise in the IT governance, risk and control arena and includes professionals with exposure to leading organisations and their IT environments. Our IT Audit services include:
- IT governance and risk management
- General IT controls
- Application controls
- Identity and access management
- Data protection
- Business continuity management
The Service You Deserve
- Engagements led by our partners who have deep IT governance, risk and control experience in both the public and private sectors.
- Take the time to understand your business, systems and underlying processes to assist with identifying the key technology-related risks, their likelihood and potential impact on the business.
- Professionals who have experience with leading organisations and understand both the systems and business processes. This provides a holistic view of the interaction between IT and non-IT risks.
- Work with you to develop practical solutions to address the risks identified which take account of the scale and complexity of your business and underlying systems and also the financial and operational cost associated with implementing improvements.
- Provide advice throughout the systems life cycle from planning to decommissioning to ensure that appropriate controls are in place to safeguard the organisation’s information.
- Utilise leading edge tools and technology to analyse your systems and benchmark your security controls against your industry and/or leading practice.
- Provide you with up to date developments on IT governance, leading practice, regulatory compliance, emerging technologies and underlying issues.