Recent events have seen an unforeseen and fundamentally adverse change in the entire global financial system and consequently, the economic and financial environment in which organisations operate. This ‘perfect storm’ has created challenges for organisations in managing their financial position and safeguarding their future.
The key approach to weathering this storm is to take a practical approach to examining your organisation. Management should include not just the traditional response of conducting a ‘situational analysis’ of the organisation but also look at the opportunities of transforming and repositioning the organisation. We can assist you in bringing this process to a successful conclusion.
Whether you decide to acquire, restructure, refinance, outsource or dispose of elements or your entire business we can help you to identify and understand the key issues, their implications and offer practical and succinct advice to allow you to achieve the best result.
Our team includes specialists with experience in providing the right advice in a timely manner which allows you to make an informed decision on the future of your organisation. We provide strategic advice and practical assistance on a wide-range of early stage and mid-market Corporate Finance issues, including:
- Sale of business
- Acquisition due diligence
- Business process outsourcing
- Forensic and investigations
The Service You Deserve
- Engagements led by our partners and supported by our multi-disciplinary team who have a wealth of knowledge in advising individuals and businesses to ensure that we gain a more holistic view of your needs which ensures you get the most pertinent advice.
- Seek to maximise the value of your business on sale whilst bearing in mind the timing of the sale and the underlying market forces and economic conditions.
- Provide clear and succinct due diligence advice which will provide you with an overview of the target business, its structure, opportunities, risks, quality of assets, reliability of earnings and potential synergies. We will also identify any potential deal breakers, including tax issues, that might affect the purchase price or terms of the transaction.
- Provide businesses with support in identifying issues facing the business and provide advice on recovery plans which not just act as a ‘quick fix’ but serve to allow the business to undertake a sustained recovery.
- Provide support in determining which ‘non-core’ functions might be outsources and provide assistance with contract negotiations, ensuring that functions are migrated in a controlled manner and ensure that there are appropriate processes in place to measure the performance of the outsource service provider.
- Rapidly assist you in carrying out forensic investigations to manage and reduce the risk of fraud or loss to your organisation.